Friday, January 27, 2012

Testimonial, Donna Bartlett

GOOD MORNING ALL AFTER HAVING A HEALING SESSION with Deb to rid myself of some serious past.....I am just so thrilled.... for the life of me I can't even think of the 'PAST' i've even tried to .....SERIOUSLY my pain AND 'stuckedness' has comepletely 'SHIFTED'.....I feel like a different person....I'm smiling and laughing (something of which had evaded me for too long)...i wake up feeling JOY ....... I Had a fall before xmas the old end of year function on a party bus, hows that for miserable ....it's like miserable just followed me around.....WELLLLLLLLLL Deb worked on my arm 'pulled this out and that out and smoothed a few lumps and bumps' and to my amazement no more pain...WAHOOO Ive been swimming and driving and gardening and lifting etc and
' I FEEL GREAT' DEB YOU ARE A' MIRACLE WORKER'
I BLESS THE DAY I WALKED INTO YOUR SHOP DEB
THANKYOU....
XXXXXXX DONS
p.s PEOPLE MY ARM WAS ACTUALLY BROKEN .....

No comments:

Post a Comment