Thursday, January 12, 2012

 

 
During the course of a reading yesterday the Guides mentioned that my client needed to ask her Navigator Angels which path she should take.
Hmmm I thought - I haven't heard that expression before, but Gee it makes complete sense to me as I have at times needed that help when I felt I had come to a dead end or a major intersection in the road. Let's face it, sometimes you feel like you have just hopped on a roundabout with more lanes than the Champs Elysees. When that happens, a healing thankfully always brings me back to a single lane road. For this, I am so grateful, as to get stuck on that roundabout would drive anyone crazy.
Navigator Angels then, may be spiritual assistance or earthbound and very human assistance bringing through guidance energy for clearing. You can ask for a Navigator Angel any time you like. Just know this, you need to ask in order to get the help - "Ask and ye shall receive." is a very literal piece of biblical advice. As they say - "If you don't ask, you don't get."

No comments:

Post a Comment