Sunday, October 28, 2012

November Classes at The Devonport Health Store...


Upcoming Classes are:

3rd Nov - Reiki 1

10am – 4pm $190pp

A Learner Healers Class, Reiki changed my life and it will change yours.

I believe Reiki is a part of the essential healers tool kit. A beautiful way to look after your own wellness and the wellness of your family – plus if you pursue your Reiki it can provide you with an extra income and that’s always a bonus. (Practitioners Class on 17th Nov)

Learn to bring wellness to body, mind and spirit, babies, children, adults, pets, plants, situations and more.

A beautiful grace-filled skill to enhance your life. Certificate provided.

 

10th Nov - Making your own cards for readings & how to use them

These are great and so wonderful to use – it makes such a difference to readings when you have created your cards with your energy.

Come and learn how you read – your way – develop the trust in your own intuition, with your own highly personalised pack of cards.

No arty farty experience required – if you can operate a pair of scissors and a gluestick you’ll be fine.

They are wonderful, so unique - and watching others create theirs is quite inspirational.

We tune in and create them and work with them immediately. This class suits anyone. 1 – 3pm

Just $40pp + $10 for materials.

*I use my own cards for readings – the Angels showed them to me in my childhood near death experience (I thought they were showing me a picture book) and it wasn’t till about a year ago that I realised I was holding the ‘picture book’ a pack of cards made from pictures!!

Amazing. They told me I had to come back to earth and do ‘all this work’ and teaching people how to read was my mission. At the time I didn’t know what they meant, but oh my goodness, now I do and I love it. :O)

 

17th Nov Reiki 2 10am – 4pm

Practitioners Class – A day of bliss with Reiki, new techniques and a Reiki 2 Practitioners certificate is provided.

Become a Reiki Practitioner and work on your Divine mission. A beautiful bridge to extend your capabilities. $190pp

 

24th Nov Channelled info + Divining crystals for healing & making Crystal Sprays

This is another of my free flow Classes, lots of healing info here.

How to divine for crystals for healing, how to absorb the energies and work harmoniously with crystals, experience the energy of a crystal healing circle and learn how to mix and use crystal sprays.

Crystal sprays bring beautiful energy to spaces, help to stabilise and boost the body, mind and spirit.

Find your destiny crystal and understand the energy it imparts to you.

 

As always – bring a cushion, we sit or lay on the floor. The Devonport Health Store is all about being comfy and sitting in blissful energy.

Bring paper and pen – these classes are packed with so much information, there is always loads to write down and people get so much out of them. A water bottle is also a great idea – Living Water is for sale in the store @ $2.90 if you wish to purchase a bottle.

 

Please book for all Classes via email or text to 021 726 276

 

My Show

My Auckland Show is booked for December 13th – it’s an astrologically aligned date for us – the planets are lining up and I am sooo excited to be bringing it to you. Tickets will be available this week!!

 

Text Blessings

If you have not yet joined the blessings list – please do – feedback is awesome and I’m told it’s a great way to change on Monday into something magical. It’s free – just Text your name to me. Friends or family are welcome to sign up too. Lots of people are sharing them and its becoming a peace network. Just what I envisioned, I am really pleased.

 

Private work - One on One Sessions or Group Bookings

I am available for private work on Fridays and Saturdays from Devonport – also through the week via Skype, and I am local to Mairangi Bay.

I am more than happy to speak to groups, please apply for my rates. Healing, readings, past life work, guidance, support, coaching and so much more. If you have a need or an enquiry about what I can help you with, just phone me and ask.

 

Inspiration

My inspiration this week comes from an awesome lady by the name of Louise Hay – most of you will have heard of her.

Louise started her journey with personal healing after a tough start in life and several crises one after another.

Working on herself and others - she used Reiki extensively and dedicated herself to helping people.

Louise sometimes stays in bed till midday writing. (I may have done this) She makes it a policy to live in the present – sometimes hard to do – and she creates her own magnificent life.

But what if she didn’t? What if she just gave up and wasn’t Louise Hay? She has sold over 40 million (that is not a typo) of her You Can Heal Your Life books.

These started from her healing notes, a little pamphlet that became a wee book and over time became a runaway sensation healing physical symptoms at the cause by uncreating unwell conditions with affirmations.

She is truly amazing, and to meet her in person last year was such a blessing, she is loaded with energy.

That journey started with one step at a time, and yours has too. What are you called to do? And where will it take you?

 

Finally a thank you.

I so look forward to having you join me. My experience with spirit has been many thing, profound and fabulous are two of them, and has quite literally saved my life, given me purpose and opened so many new horizons. I am committed to sharing as much knowledge as I can, and it is wonderful to have the opportunity to share it with you. Even if you haven’t been to see me, you are still an important part of a community of light workers, making your way in the world and making the world a better place for others. Thank you for allowing me to send you my newsletter, and I so appreciate your referrals. I do advertise, but the word of mouth advertising that you do for me is so fantastic, I’m so grateful for it.
 
Here is a beautiful link that I just love and was guided to share with you.
Have a fabulous week, and take care…
 

In love and Miracles,
Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment